I am trying a new install of IPTrack. I have my router all set up and
sending NetFlow data (verified by tcpdump and NTOP) however when I try
to start IPTrack I get these errors:
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/src/iptrack/iptrack_capture.pl line 198.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/src/iptrack/iptrack_capture.pl line 205.

They flood my terminal, I am guessing they happen every time flow data
is received. Has anybody else experienced such problems? What did you
do to get around them? I tried contacting the developer but have been
unsuccessful. The IPTrack host is a CentOS 5 box. I am wondering if
the Perl version is causing conflicts.

Any help? Or ideas on where to get help?

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew