I have an application where I need a 5.8 omni antenna with downtilt.
The coverage diameter of the area is only about 1/10th of a mile total, and
my HAAT is about 50 ft so I will need some pretty severe downtilt.
Gain doesn't really matter, but a higher gain antenna is going to give me a
flatter pattern- I just need it to be tilted down.

This is to keep an access point from interfering with a mesh deployment
further out that I want to protect as much as possible.

Anyone got a suggestion for such an antenna..

Oh yeah- this has to be vertically polarized