Mike Hammett wrote:
> I got responses a little quicker than I thought.  It looks like EoIP and
> MPLS\VPLS will do what I want.

EoIP is basically a Mikrotik-proprietary feature, as fas as I know.
(Chances are, some other vendors have something similar with a different
name. I mentioned this specific combination because I've worked with it
before and know it works, and is dead simple to set up.)

MPLS would work, but is probably more complicated than what you really
need. (And much of the gear you'd need to support MPLS is a bit pricey.)
If you expect to be doing this a few hundred times over, MPLS has some
interesting features; for just a few T1 circuits, EoIP is probably
sufficient.

David Smith
MVN.net