We just marked it as dead and sent it back. This particular AP had 65
customers on it and we are not going to trust it again. Even pings to the
ethernet side were poor. Pings from the mikrotik to associated customers
were fine.

    Justin

--
Justin S. Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mikrotik Certified - CCNA - ComTrain - ACSA - CCNT