The LP or Natural Gas is the way to go.  Normally, 100 lbs tanks are simple
and cheap, here around 60 bucks delivered.  It will run a generate for a
good number of hours.  A customer put in a 15k auto gen found it on e-bay
delivered for 2500 bucks!  Ran his NOC twice for 5-6 days each.  Has a 250
tank though for his home heat and range, but other than that, they came out,
hooked up and filled it without him getting out in the cold.  Ran like a
champ.  Keep in mind for this kind of money, it should have the auto start
and transfer switch, also, something to look for in a larger unit is a auto
test.  This unit once a week starts and runs for 5 min.

Something you can do with the Nat gas route, is if you have it near your
tower, just get them to hook you up.  Then, no gas to worry about, let'er
run!

Dennis Burgess

Link Technologies, Inc.