Does this mean our 477 forms are going to be more complicated?
Will we need to figure out the correct census tract for each of our
customers?

And I looked up the tract that I live in (quickly, at http://
factfinder.census.gov/servlet/AGSGeoAddressServlet ). It seems to be
tract #314.01, about 10 miles across by 5 miles high. I don't see
that as more accurate than zip code.

Not meaning to criticize this change/improvement.  Just looking for
more details.
-John