From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:10 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wireless Security Survey

Hi Tim,

I started to take the questionnaire then stopped.  It's really asking the
wrong question.

Those are ALL VERY important.  But I worry about almost none of them.

A question that I would be much more able to put realistic thought into
would be what I think the ODDS are of x happening on my network.  Not could
it, but how likely I expect it to be.

marlon