Do you have one of those connections at your office? If not, get one. Then run speed tests and latency tests and post the results on your homepage. That's what we do, and it works great.

Our 1Mbps service was 47% faster than CableOne's 3Mbps service... plus our upload is 1Mbps compared with 256k.

Travis
Microserv

George Rogato wrote:
Travis Johnson wrote:

Just want to point out a couple things...

"up to 50 Mbps" means anywhere from 0 to 50... and

The local cable company has automatic throttling even on downloads. One
customer said he was downloading a video driver (150MB file) and it
started at 3Mbps and by the end was down to 256k. His connection stayed
at 256k for about another 2 hours. They are capping people even when
they say "up to xx" speeds.

Travis
Microserv

I don't have any resi or even small business customers that want to pay
150.00 per month for their internet.

Noticed though that cablevision is doing 30 right now for 65.00 per
month. Thats hard to beat from a consumers point of view.