Hi,

This is really bad news. However, I have been telling my partners this
was going to happen for almost 4 years now. Qwest used us little ISP's
to build up their network, and then they will just take it all away...
and really there is nothing we can do.

(My Qwest rep "urged" us to sign a 5 year deal on the Megahost service
about a year ago because he had heard there were things going on and
that the service may not be available in the next few years)

I'm not sure how contacting Qwest people is going to do anything... my
guess would be they will just laugh when they hang up the phone. They
are about to own 100% of all the DSL customers that we have all built
for them. :(

Travis
Microserv