The focus was on the history and I wasn't aware of some of the history
that was behind wireless. It wasn't truly technical, however, since I am
on the non-technical end of things here, I learned a little of the
technical. I also found the Bay Area project to be quite interesting in
what they have done and how they got there.

Martha