Cliff,

We are buying 40 and 50 ft telescopic poles from Nello in Bremen, IN. I
only buy them when we are ordering tower sections so we send our own
truck and trailer. Not sure how much freight would be.

Rohn makes a 30 - 40 - 50 ft. units as does Nello - they bought out
portions of Rohn a few years back.
Tessco carries the Rohn 50 ft for around $100.

Thanks,
Dave Hulsebus