From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Mike Prachar
Sent: Thu 4/10/2008 8:37 AM
To: Mike Prachar
Subject: [WISPA] Rapid Link Completes Initial Round of Debt FinancingTransaction

- Financing of up to $7 Million to Support Growth and Acquisition
Strategy -

OMAHA, NE - April 8, 2008 - Rapid Link, Incorporated (OTCBB: RPID), a
leading provider of Broadband and Diversified Communication Services,
announced today the closing of the initial round of debt financing.

The financing agreement provides for $1.8 million in funding that Rapid
Link will use to retire certain short-term debt, and to restructure all
remaining short-term notes payable by Rapid Link in to long-term debt.
Additionally, the financing will provide the working capital Rapid Link
needs to aggressively pursue its business strategy in the Alternative
Access and Broadband Services marketplace.  A secondary component of the
agreement calls for additional financing of up to approximately $5.2
million, which Rapid Link also plans to use as a working capital
resource, as well as for the acquisition of certain wireless and carrier
assets in the Dallas, Texas metropolitan area furthering our growth and
expansion.  Rapid Link expects to close on the secondary round of this
financing transaction in the summer of 2008.

John Jenkins, Chairman and CEO of Rapid Link commented, "This debt
financing arrangement is a perfect fit for our company at this juncture
in time, and accomplishes a myriad of objectives.  The main objective
was to raise enough money to finance our growth and acquisition
strategy, while minimizing the dilution to our shareholders in a tough
credit market.  Clearly, we accomplished our main goal, which should
position Rapid Link well for the years to come."

About Rapid Link, Incorporated

Rapid Link, Incorporated is a Diversified Communication Services company
providing various forms of voice and data transport services to
wholesale and retail customers around the world.  Rapid Link's retail
product focus involves supplying bundled internet and voice services.
The company's strategy involves offering broadband access via its own
facilities to ensure reliable delivery of its content without compromise
from incumbent monopolies.  Rapid Link strives to serve its customers
unique communications needs with a focus on cost efficiency and quality
of service.  Through its operating headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska,
Rapid Link supports customers with in-house, multi-lingual customer
service, proprietary scalable billing systems, and experienced
communications professionals.

For more information, visit www.rapidlink.com.

"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform
Act of 1995: With the exception of historical information, the
statements set forth above include forward-looking statements that
involve risk and uncertainties. The Company wishes to caution readers
that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ
materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Those factors
include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties such as the
failure to satisfy contractually agreed upon closing conditions that may
delay or prevent the closings of subsequent debt financings contemplated
by the applicable agreements; the risk factors noted in the Company's
filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, such
as the trading price of the Company's common stock reaching levels that
would cause funding to occur; the rapidly changing nature of technology,
evolving industry standards and frequent introductions of new products,
services and enhancements by competitors; the competitive nature of the
markets for the Company's products and services; the Company's ability
to gain market acceptance for its products and services; the Company's
ability to fund its operational growth; the Company's ability to attract
and retain skilled personnel; the Company's ability to diversify its
revenue streams and customer concentrations; and the Company's reliance
on third-party suppliers.

Contact:
Investor Relations
Rapid Link, Inc.