Hi, someone here have some idea how to solve the problems i~m getting
with the Alvarion VL gear?

I bought some AU and SU 5.4ghz and a B100 5.8ghz 100mbits) ffor  a ~5
miles link, for start replacing my motorola canopy network ( we now
need more troughtput and pps ).

I first deployed the AU with a 120º Sector  and a 4 Su 6mbit version,
the Su ara really easy to align but i got latency and upload traffic
problems, i can get a steady 5mbits downstream but about no upstream
traffic.i already tried change the modulation lavels, atpc, tx power,
all freqs , lower the channel bandwidth. available but no go.

Today i deployed the B100 and i´m having the same issues as the VL
gear. but worse, only a spiky 3 ~4mbits downstream traffic and about
2mbits upstream for a radio capable of almost 70mbits, whats is a
shame. We are in a very crowded area, but the motorola canopy works
perfectly in that area, but we got troughput issues with canopy.

anyone here had problems like that with the Alvarion gear in a
crownded 5ghz area?
in the same area we could manage to work a Airlive Wla5000 (802.11a
radio) from ovislink to work better then the Alvarion.

Thanks in advice.

Gustavo Santos