My problems with the replacements is the power supply.

I use only 48V POE for my towers... and most of the new gear is not 48V.

So now I'm looking for small 48V to 24V DC-DC converters...

Dennis Burgess - Link Techs wrote:
3x is what is out.  The 133 and 133c's are EOL, as are the 532s, 150s
and for most part the entire 100 series boards.  Figure you will have to
start using 400s, 300, and 600s.

We do have new cases, nice hinged enclousers and build to spec our
routerboard series. These will fit the 333's without issues.  We are
just getting ready to put up a dual-pol n-stream link with 600s, think 2
foot on one side and 3 foot dish on the other.

I'm sure we will post the information on our MT list...

Scott Reed wrote:

I understand you don't want v3, but I have been moving to RB333s with
3.x and have had no issues at all.  They boot faster and support more
radios.  RB600 uses same mounting holes and daughter cards.  I have one
600 ready to install, but have none in production, yet.
I put up a POP with 3 333s on 3RC9 and they are still running on RC12.
I should get them up to 3.6 or 3.7, but that takes time.  I have a 330
running 3.3 that is doing great as well.  I have everything from a RB230
running 2.8.x to 532s running all sorts of 2.9 along with the 330s.
At this point I think you are going to have to bite the bullet and start
moving to 3.x and the newer cards.

Mark McElvy wrote:

Since RB532s are no longer available, what is everyone using to replace
them? It would be nice not to have to replace the box again (using the
7x6x2's from wisp-router) and I am not quite ready to run v3 on my
network. Any suggestions?

Mark McElvy