Team, It's been a while... I'm retiring from the wireless industry so
as a gift, I want to give you a year to year non paid lease to my
flagship website... It gets thousands of clicks a day. AND i'm sure
that with your involvement, it'll get even more...

GOOGLE: wireless internet
my website http://evd o-coverage.com is NOT being used be me at all
anymore and it gets many many visitors.

So, You are welcome to upload what ever index.html page you wish.
NOTE... The one thing I recommend is that you upload a digg.com clone
to that site. That way, you can put a WISPA GOOGLE MAP up at the top
AND get increasing traffic on a daily basis from industry
professionals. You get the picture.

I benefit because while I never charge you a lease fee for that page,
The value of my domain goes up.

--
Rob ert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Provider
http://ev do-coverage.com/satelli te-wireless-internet.html