LOL, yeah me too.  I noticed that after I sent it.  I figured oh well, too 
late now.

sorry bout that.
marlon

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Patrick Leary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Real good actual photo of a 4th order diversity cell


> Uggh. Sorry folks. I thought it was an offlist request like all the
> others I have received.
>
> Patrick
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Patrick Leary
> Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:48 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] Real good actual photo of a 4th order diversity
> cell
>
> Here you go Marlon...hope all is well
>
> Patrick Leary
> AVP, Market Development
> Alvarion, Inc.
> o: 650.314.2628
> c: 760.580.0080
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
> Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:37 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] Real good actual photo of a 4th order diversity
> cell
>
> I'll take one please.
> marlon
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Patrick Leary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:01 PM
> Subject: [WISPA] Real good actual photo of a 4th order diversity cell
>
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Mike Bushard of Wisper High Speed Internet was kind enough to send me
> an
>> excellent picture of one of their BreezeMAX 802.16e WiMAX cells. It is
>> maybe the clearest example of what 4th order diversity, 3-sector cell
>> actually looks like hanging on a tower. If you'd like a copy, send me
> a
>> note and I'll reply with the 676k PNG file.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Patrick Leary
>> AVP, Market Development
>> Alvarion, Inc.
>> o: 650.314.2628
>> c: 760.580.0080
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer
>> viruses(84).
>>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
>> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
>> http://signup.wispa.org/
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
>>
>> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>>
>> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
>> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>>
>> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
>
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer viruses(190).
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer viruses(43).
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer viruses(84).
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer viruses(190).
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
>
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
> computer viruses(42).
>
> ************************************************************************
> ************
>
>
>
>
> ************************************************************************************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer 
> viruses(84).
> ************************************************************************************
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/ 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WISPA Wants You! Join today!
http://signup.wispa.org/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to