I have two questions regarding some 4.9 GHz radios I'm provisinging, both
relating to how I provision channels for access and backhaul traffic.

I have 5 sites with 2 cameras a piece. Each camera has a 3 Mbps streaming
requirement. I'm told to use the 4.9 GHz safety band, as the city has (or
will have) a license for it soon. My setup is as follows: 10 cameras -> 5
radios (2 cameras per radio location) --(access traffic)--> tall building A
--(backhaul traffic)--> tall building B (which will be saving video)

Assuming that a 20 MHz channel supports 54 Mbps of throughput (b/c of OFDM,
right?), my questions are...

(1) Someone told me that each radio (which supports two cameras) can use a
separate 5 Mhz channel at 13.5 Mbps.  So can I simply have these 5 cameras
use 5 MHz (using 25 MHz of my 50 available MHz), and then use the remaing 20
GHz to backhaul to building two, where the video will be stored?

(2) I heard that one can get "more" out of the 50 MHz bandwidth if s/he
uses, say, 9 blocks of 5 MHz channels, rather than using 2 blocks of 20 MHz
and then trying to squeeze 5 MHz on the side. I'm not sure all the reasons,
but it had to do with something to do with the guard band and meeting the
emission requirements inside and outside the band. Could someone please
confirm this?

Any helpful advice in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.