From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:25 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA AWARDS @ISPCON

All right -

   Someone needs to release a few pictures of the awards being presented
from WISPA along with who received the awards, what the awards were for, who
presented the awards and a general run down of all things pertinent that
took place at ISPCON.

Any actions by anyone I know while attending ISPCON that would embarrass
that individual - - or good for blackmail at a later date would also be nice
to know (hehehe)     Anything too juicy for the list can always be sent
(along with any pics) to my personal email.

 I hope all you guys had a great time and it will be a productive outing for
WISPA. I sure hate I couldn't attend, but I bet I do a better job of
scheduling my calendar next time around! These events are about the only
time I can get around to seeing all my colleagues, vendors and members of
WISPA that I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting. Its also the only
time Jeff Broadwick will buy me a beer!

 J.C.  - - did you buy everyone dinner AGAIN?

Later Guys,
Mac

----