From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Nix Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:37 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Watertower trouble

Got a situation... just received a call from the town's water dep't
administrator telling me we have to be off of the tower in 3 days due to
maintenance on tower.  Evidently there is lead in the tower and a
contractor is coming in to sandblast and repaint inside and out of the
tower, as well as bring it up to safety standards.  The problem is this
is the only location available in this area to service approx 150 subs,
and we received 3 days notice on a project they have evidently been
working on for 4-5 months.  Anyway has anyone had to work around similar
situations and if so how long does this process normally take... they
tell me it could be up to 2 months.  By that time there will be no one
left that will want service.

Any thoughts?

Patrick Nix, Jr.,

csweb.net

(800) 638-2614

http://www.csweb.net <http://www.csweb.net/>

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain information that is confidential in
nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail
and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

----

Checked by AVG.
4:45 PM

Checked by AVG.