> I thought there was a search function of the listservs? Someone asked
> about Freeside the other day and I didn't read the posts, but now I want
> to know what was said. Can I look it up?

There isn't (presently) a search widget, but Google seems to have done a
decent job of spidering the lists. Searching for "whatever
site:lists.wispa.org" will reveal things on the public lists (basically,
this one). Private and members-only lists aren't indexed, of course, and
it looks as though they haven't yet indexed the last few weeks of stuff.

If there's demand for this sort of thing, I'd be glad to see how much work
it'd take to create a "private" site search.

David Smith
MVN.net