On Fri, 23 May 2008, Martha Huizenga wrote:

>Does anyone use a HotSpot/HotZone auto-pay solution that integrates
>with their billing system? We are looking to use a HotSpot solution
>for MTUs, but the ones we've seen don't integrate with any
>accounting/billing systems. We use Quickbooks as our accounting and
>billing currently.

Martha,
Are you looking for a HotSpot that will service transient customers
or one that will allow you to serve "mobile" customers, but you will
"know" all of them?  Distinguishing between these two types of
options is critical if I am to be able to offer you a good
recommendation.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *