From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 3:20 PM
To: Wispa List
Subject: [WISPA] Leasing company...

I have a customer that is looking for information on financing some
gear.  What are some of the leasing companies that you all have used
and are happy with?

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *

----

This message was scanned by Triad Telecom and is believed to be clean.
http://mx1.triadtel.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=90C0727F2C.C9ACA

12:25 PM

Checked by AVG.
12:25 PM