> This could turn in to something it shouldn't really fast...
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/30/AR2008053002776.html

I agree that this could be a real issue.  But one thing that really
irks me though is the under handed(in my opinion) use of auto renewing
contracts.  After the contract is up it should just switch to month to
month service.  This is likely what has opened this can of worms.

I know of a few people that are screaming about that.  They switch
there telco circuits to a new provider.  They sign like a 2 year term.
 After 2 years 4 months they figure the contract is up so they switch
again.  They get nailed on early termination because it auto renewed
for another 2 years 4 months earlier.

Matt