I am going to launch and I am going to hold others to the interference
avoidance requirements of the rules. If others come to town after me and
interfere with me and do not remedy it after I spend several grand to launch
then they will move or face a day in court. That is what is going to be
different in my eyes. People have a mandate to behave in this band. I
genuinely believe this gives a "first in" upper hand in this band. At least
that is my perception. Others may vary.
Scriv