Patrick,
I hope you have a wonderful summer. The time off will be good for you and
your family I am sure. I look forward to working with you in your new
venture when you get back to us. Until then enjoy that free time! Send us a
link to some pictures from Florida. I love it there. By the way, I returned
your call but did not hear back from you. Are you keeping the same number?
Scriv