I look at it this way, usage is up and there is more junk coming in now than
pre-2003 and even more so from 2005. Broadband
speeds and increased PC horse power, are allowing faster access for the
customer, but also for the spammer/hacker.

IMO, for anyone using Wi-Fi and also VOIP, taking the noise off the line
enhances both services significantly. If offering
mail filtering, compliance archiving and related services are not on your menu
to business clients, it should be.

There are a number of good providers out there that can be outsourced as a
reseller. Email continuity (backup hot mailboxes),
message filtering for your local businesses with Exchange servers, data
disaster services, are a hot market for you. There is
plenty of business right in your own back yard, just waiting for your expertise.

Frank Muto
www.SecureEmailPlus.com