LigoWave is planning one, but has not announced any details. This is from their website:

LigoPTP devices provide high throughput, Point-to-Point connectivity for backhaul applications on a variety of frequencies. With LigoWave's proprietary software mechanism utilizing Selective Repeat ARQ technology (TDD), LigoPTP devices enable actual TCP throughput of up to 70 Mbps. Current products are available in 5 GHz and 900 MHz connectorized and integrated antenna models, but stay tuned for our PtP offerings in the 2.4 GHz and 3.65 GHz spectrums!

I have been impressed with the price/performance of the 5 G and 900 stuff so far.