Not really; it depends on what the mutual fund chooses to "invest" in.
If the mutual fund invests in businesses that makes
greenhouse-gas-reducing electric vehicles for example, that might be
very acceptable ("ethical") to some. On the other hand, investing in a
mutual fund that invests in finance companies that specialize in
misleading homeowners into taking out home loans that result in draining
the existing equity out of the home then throwing the homeowner out
might be considered not-acceptable ("unethical") by others.

--
Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993