From: Rogelio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:55:36
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] special certs for power plants & mining areas?

Is anyone aware of any special "certification" (or equivalent) that is
required if you put wi-fi wireless in a power plant or mining area?

Someone said that some Cisco reps cautioned them about something special
that needed to be attained for power plant areas, and since I've got
other mining opportunities, I thought I'd inquire about it as well.