From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John McDowell
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 12:34 AM
To: motorola; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Tower Climber Salary

I'm looking for a replacement and have a fella on board I'm sending to
ComTrain.
What is a competitive climbing salary for someone just starting out?

--
John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee),
you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or
any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message
in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to
spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or
the
source, please contact the sender directly.

--------

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
7/17/2008 9:56 AM