On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Scottie Arnett wrote:

>DD-WRT and OpenWRT pretty much already do this for quite a few
>chipsets. They are not near the software as Mikrotik or StarOS
>is...but, if Mikrotikl drops support for x86, I would not be
>suprised if they or a new project starts very quickly to serve that
>need.

MT does not appear to be dropping X86 support...I see more and more
features specifically built for X86.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Professional Technical Trainer    *