From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Patient
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Direct TV interference from 802.11b client?

Are you using the satellite ground block?
Is your ethernet cable running up with there cable? If so is it
shielded?

We have a number of installs literally on the same mast because they
didn't want a second mast.  We've never had an issue.  We run our own
ground from the radio to a ground rod and try to keep the cable away
from the dish cable.

--------

--------