I've read your blogs and have been keeping up with them.  What I can't seem
to find is the ULS registrations for the actual earth satellite stations.
It seems like most other ULS entires, they have a contact address and a
person's name.

I did a Geosearch of Orange County, FL (the Sprint Communications Orlando,
FL  county) using Frequencies 3500 to 5000mhz (All Service Types), and found
nothing but a cancelled point to point license for AT&T.

A quick search of the FCC site for Sprint's filing # (SESRWL2000101902129)
finds nothing but the mention in the FCC 3650 FSS list.  If I were to call
the FCC with that number would they be able to provide me contact
information for that company that pertains to the FSS department?

I wonder if creating a website that documented all the FSS contact info,
combined with map distance, automatic EIRP / bearing calculations (i.e. the
stuff the FCC talks about in their 3650 document), would be beneficial to
the other WISPs who want to serve the 125 million people who live INSIDE of
these zones.

It seems silly, like a 5-10W transmitter pointing the opposite direction
would even make a difference - you would think the FCC would have integrated
distance AND antenna direction when it comes to base station registration...

Florida is flat.  At 105km, I would need to have at least a 450 foot tower
or higher on both ends to even send a signal that far.  45 miles ended up
needing over 400ft on both ends.  It's not like I want to broadcast 3650
from the top of a 10,000 foot mountain peak.