From: John McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone Willing to Speak? Deadline is Sat.

I believe we need a 2.5 ghz opportunity forum.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Jeff Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

We would be happy to speak on the 3650 panel, if there are still slots
available, to give a secondary vendor perspective.

Jeff Booher

Channel Manager, North America
www.apertonet.com <http://www.apertonet.com/>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
24/7: 206-455-4950

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or work
product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others without express permission is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.