From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Adam Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Corn

1. Very high gain 120 degree sector capable of handling several hundred
watts
2. High output radio (even just an RF noise generator would work)
3. Butter
4. Boots
5. Very fast get away vehicle

Adjust your high gain antenna to point at the corn fields. Crank the RF
generator up. Throw your boots on and start running toward your get away
vehicle, sprinkling butter and gathering as you go. Should take care of
the corn issue. Be sure to hide from the farmers for the next few weeks.

Adam Kennedy
Senior Network Administrator
Cyberlink Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 888-293-3693