I currenty have a customer that is using Intellinet 550710 cameras, the
quality is acceptable and the cost is reasonable. The cameras have lifetime
warranties and interchangable lenses (wide angle, zoom, etc.) Motion
detection built in, however I use motion detection built into the camera
server I setup for them using an open source software package. There are 5
cameras on the system and could be expanded for more. If you want more
information let me know and I could get some demo video for you and specs.

I also have another customer that has purchased their night vision mpeg4
cameras 550314, but has not had me install them yet, however the testing I
got to do with them impressed me.

If I can help you out just let me know.

Josh Rowe