Anyone need a tower?????
marlon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Rudi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:53 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: BIG TOWER SALE

I am down sizing at my new location and now have over 500 feet of well cared
for
AB 105 tower available. This is heavy duty stuff and can be used for just
about any amateur application. Most of the tower is in 10 foot sections
and also available are all the bolts, nuts, rotor and thrust plates as
well as documentation. It is currently on the ground ready for pickup in
Baker City, Oregon. At $100 per section this is an unbelievable deal.
Consider that new Rohn 55 is going for $319 a section for and even Rohn 45
going for $249.

Open the attached picture for a view of this heavy duty tower.  AB105 has
two very practical uses. First, for large arrays of several antennas on one
tower and large beams such as a 3 EL 75M beam. Second, for house mounting a
50 or 60 foot tower on a small lot with minimal guys.

Please respond by Email with a phone number. Thanks Joe NK7U