Each 12008 has dual GRPs (512MB RAM) and dual DC power as well as full
switch fabric. None of the line cards are present as we got rid of
them. However, the guys selling the equipment for me can get you
whatever you need for very cheap. We have found the 8FE and 1GigE
cards are cheap even with upgraded RAM.

Any other messages regarding this equipment should probably go off list.

-Matt