Yes, we have used the Ligowave quite a bit for PTP. They work great.
(compared appropriately to equivellent class Atheros mpci radio card gear).

I can say four things about their products....

1) They don't cut corners on hardware. Down to the pigtail, nothing but the
best.

2) The software is powerful, flexible, and fully feature rich. (exception:
does not do MPLS or OLSR for non-traditional routing needs)

3) BUT... the software slow to navigate and requires more system reboots for
some reconfiguration changes to take effect, than some of their competitors
do. This should be kept in mind when considering where appropriate to use 4
port/link units. (managing one link/port can effect another link/port).
Whether periodic 30 sec outages are OK or not, when reconfiguring.

4) The tech team is very eager to help, and improve their code, at
customer's suggestions and requests.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband