Yeah, already its setup, Cpe still not getting dhcp

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John McDowell
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:02 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Redline AN100 question?

Here is a screen shot of our management page on the sector controller




On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Gino Villarini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So I configure it on the AP?
>
> Gino A. Villarini
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On
> Behalf Of John McDowell
>  Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:35 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] Redline AN100 question?
>
> I think it is similar. I just know that without it, the SUs won't
obtain
> DHCP..
>
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Gino Villarini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, actually I was going to ask if the if the TOD server is the
same
> > as a sntp server
> >
> > Gino A. Villarini
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> > tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145
> >  -----Original Message-----
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On
> > Behalf Of John McDowell
> > Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:41 PM
> > To: WISPA General List
> > Subject: Re: [WISPA] Redline AN100 question?
> >
> > Gino, how is it going? Let me know if I can help with anything
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Gino Villarini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > We have a AN100 BTS and 1 CPE deployed so far, How it's the DCHP
> relay
> > > works for CPE management?
> > >
> > >
> > > Gino A. Villarini
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> > > tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > --------
> > > WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> > > http://signup.wispa.org/
> > >
> > >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > --------
> > >
> > > WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
> > >
> > > Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> > > http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
> > >
> > > Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > John M. McDowell
> > Boonlink Communications
> > 307 Grand Ave NW
> > Fort Payne, AL 35967
> > 256.844.9932
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > www.boonlink.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > This message contains information which may be confidential and
> > privileged.
> > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
> > addressee),
> > you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the
message
> or
> > any
> > information contained in the message. If you have received the
message
> > in
> > error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and
> > delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to
> > spoofing,
> > spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
> > computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message
> or
> > the
> > source, please contact the sender directly.
> >
> >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >  --------
> > WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> > http://signup.wispa.org/
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > --------
> >
> > WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
> >
> > Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> > http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
> >
> > Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
> > WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> > http://signup.wispa.org/
> >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
> >
> > WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
> >
> > Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> > http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
> >
> > Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
> >
>
>
>
> --
> John M. McDowell
> Boonlink Communications
> 307 Grand Ave NW
> Fort Payne, AL 35967
> 256.844.9932
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.boonlink.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
> This message contains information which may be confidential and
> privileged.
> Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
> addressee),
> you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message
or
> any
> information contained in the message. If you have received the message
> in
> error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
> delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to
> spoofing,
> spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
> computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message
or
> the
> source, please contact the sender directly.
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> --------
>
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
>
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>



-- 
John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications
307 Grand Ave NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967
256.844.9932
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.boonlink.com






This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee),
you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or
any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message
in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to
spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or
the
source, please contact the sender directly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WISPA Wants You! Join today!
http://signup.wispa.org/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to