From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:28 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Running Fiber + Sending Sat over it?

We are only running fiber from the tower feed to the terminals then the
homes. So we need a solution that works over fiber and I want to bill
for TV services my self so I need to purchase a solution that bills me
and I will them type situation. This way it will be trued triple play
from one provider, us.

Thanks,
John

--------