Forgive my Tranzeo ignorance, but I don't work with the radios often (by
choice ;-)

I have been asked to help setup two point to point links, with a tower in
between two buildings to serve as a repeater.  The equipment has already
been bought, so I am stuck with what I have.

Since the repeater site is only a relay, can I simply daisy chain the two
radios together?  Will they share data like this, that way I do not need to
install two CAT5 cables on the tower and a switch (I do realize I will need
to use the 24V power supply instead of the 18V).

Thanks for the help in advance

Daniel White
3-dB Networks