On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Rogelio wrote:

>While I haven't used them, it looks like they have some good
>features for VBN (visitor based networks).  One guy I talked to
>said that for $3K he got an incredible turnkey solution that did
>just want he needed.

I can get you exactly the same thing and for MUCH less than $3k.
That much money must be a really NICE bit of hardware.  I set these
things up all the time in hotels for less than $900 TOTAL (I charge
them more than that).  I can't image what kind of gear would require
that much money.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Professional Technical Trainer    *