I am designing a implementation  for the Motorola Prizm software in a
distributed network.   I am trying to get some information and most of what
I am receiving is contradicting.

I am wanting multiple PRIZM/BAM servers located at different PoPs in our
network.  These need to be redundant to allow for fail-over capabilities. I
plan on having the license server installed in our main data center. Accord
to Motorola  the software is capable of doing this. The problem seems to be
with the data base the Prizm servers use.  One person told me  that they all
have to sue the same database.  This would defeat the purpose of having
different Prizm server.  Another told me that each Prizm can have its own
database  and we can setup replication between the databases.

Has anyone done an installation of this nature before?  I have some
questions  and ideas  I would like to discuss.  Any help or expertise is
appreciated.

Jory Privett
Partnership Broadband, Inc.
940.683.5797