In the past we have allowed folks to send to the WISPA paypal address
and just add a note stating that it is for hurricane relief. I have
copied our accounts manager in WISPA, Dori Crow, so she will know what
we are doing here. Just send your donation through Paypal to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I am fast tracking this as WISPA's Treasurer and
trust our board will support this move. I will fast track getting
these funds out as needed for help to our members who are helping
those on the coast. I am sure I speak for all on the coast when I say
thank you and God bless you to all who send money and/or donate their
time, gear, etc. WISPs seem to be willing to help one another when
times are tough and that is very commendable. I am proud to be part of
this industry at times like this when we see folks working together to
the common good.
John Scrivner
WISPA Treasurer