Just a FYI, I am working on gathering up as MUCH information as possible
about this issue to send to Mikrotik.  If it is ok with you, if you guys
can do supouts on ANY units with this issue, and send them to me off
list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Also, if you can provide screen shots,
video is even better, of the disconnects occurring, logging information,
etc.

With any Supout, I need to know, what kind of clients.  %'s that are MT,
or other brands, and witch ones are Ubiquity radio cards and are
Mikrotik Cards.  Etc.  I will include your e-mail and Name (if you don't
want me to just ask) in this.  Again, more information we can gather
into one spot, and get it to them in one big bulk package, the better!
--

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*