From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 3:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Wimax world news?

Any interesting news?

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:33 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Radwin 2000

Hi,

Has anyone heard of or used products by Radwin (www.radwin.com)?

I understand they are releasing the Radwin 2000 series of 5.x GHz
point-to-point links in the US in November.

The price is very attractive.

My main concern is performance & reliability. We can test the performance
within a short period of time, but not the reliability (would need to have the
link up for a while to do that). We are considering these for a critical < 2
mi. link.

Thanks,
Adam

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.