Hi All,

I just installed a unit from this company.  They are out of Kansas.

The unit ships with 50' of cat 5 attached.  I don't think we need that, but
I'll admit it was nice to avoid weather sealing etc.

The mount isn't the greatest, it's just a zip tie or a hose clamp.  Easy but
non adjustable.

The unit is very small, certainly a nice change from what most are shipping
these days.  I loved the smaller box size too!  I hate having to cram big
shipping boxes into my rig.

Bridging is the only option.

Speeds to an MT AP were good.  Right in there with other g radios I've used
of late.  This unit shows a disconnect yesterday just like most of the other
radios from this MT AP.

www.taikan.com

Overall, I'd say that with a couple of minor changes and a price adjustment
($200 for a VERY low gain cpe seems a bit steep to me these days) these
might be nice units.

laters,
marlon