From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Jenkins
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Wood Pole Towers (Was: Re: Trylon Titan Foundation Work)

So who do I talk to, to get one of these wood poles and how do I get it
installed? Is it possible to get them about 75ft above ground? I have a
few sites this would work very nicely.

- Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Easy project
>
> Foundation for a 40 Trylon is probably something like 6 x 6 x 4'.  Any
concrete contractor should be able to do this real cheap. 6 yards of crete
at $90 or so a yard. Rent a mini excavator for about $200. Rebar the hole
another couple of hundred. Install the base, make sure its level, pour the
crete, float and wait.

> Build the tower on the ground and lift it in place with a boom truck.
>
> Boom truck for a couple of hours should be less than $500.
>
> Do it yourself for $1600 or less. Have contractors do it for around
$2500-3000 or so.

> I don't know what your antenna loading is but a 60' telephone pole with
climbing steps is a lot cheaper. Like $2K.

----