Now if they would just drop a mere $1000 to join WISPA as a Vendor
Member they would earn mine. I use their products every day. I have
asked them to join, face to face, at shows as recently as the last
WiMax World a month ago. Tranzeo benefits regularly from WISPA but as
yet seems reluctant to support our industry efforts.
Scriv